It may happen that an employee has created an issue, but that, for example, the assigned employee must be adjusted afterwards. This can be easily adjusted by looking up the relevant message and making the adjustments. This article is written on the assumption that the user is enabled to make these changes. Go to the specific issue in the app and follow the steps below to adjust it.
Steps to follow from the Issues page
1. Use the magnifying glass to locate the Issue for which the assigned employee should be changed (if necessary, use the filter field Type to filter for a specific type of Issue)
2. Click on the Issue to open it
3. Tap the field below Assigned To to assign an employee to this Issue
4. Choose the new or correct employee (confirm the choice in iOS by tapping the blue botton Done)
5. Save the changed Issue by tapping the Diskette at the top right