As described in the article How do I process a "wisseldag" in LEVIY?, a so-called import file is required. After all, that data contains the information about the Units, the Labels and Cleaning status and actually all other information that is important for planning the cleaning in LEVIY.
By following the steps below, one can ensure that all crucial information from a suitable reservation system is transferred to Planned Statuses in LEVIY. This article assumes that you use the so-called Excel Tool to generate an import file.
Steps outside of LEVIY
1. Create a folder on the PC in the "Documents" folder called "Planned Status". In that folder you then create a folder called "Export".
2. In the Planned Status folder, place the tool "Template.xlsm" Note: if the file is placed in a different folder, this may affect the correct operation.
3. Open the tool and go to the "Lijst" tab. Select "Enable content" in case Excel displays a Security warning at the top.
4. Where applicable, delete all data in this tab (Press CTRL + A and then Delete)
5. Go to the "Export" tab and also delete all data here. (If the tool contains multiple "Export" tabs, delete the data in each of these tabs).
The tool is now ready to process a new Status list (In / Out list)
6. Go to the new Status list and open the file. Check that the date in the "In / Out list" field matches the date of the upcoming "Wisseldag" and adjust if necessary. Select all data with CTRL + A and copy the data.
7. Now head back to the tool's empty "Lijst" tab and paste the copied data with CTRL + V. Note: Do make absolutely sure that the date is in column U (or column number 22).
Now that the "In / Out" data has been placed in the tool, the actual export list(s) can be generated. This export (or exports) are later used to provided the LEVIY dashboard with information.
NOTE: The In / Out list has an IN part and an OUT part. These "blocks" have a starting column and an end column. For example, "IN" starts at column 13 and ends at 37 and "OUT" starts at 40 and stops at 45. On the Variables tab, always check that these numbers correspond with the In / Out list. If not, duplicate labels could be generated erroneously or could even end up missing on a Unit altogether.
8. In the tool, go to the tab "Menu" and press the green button "Create export file". Using this button, the tool translates the status list into a format that is necessary for LEVIY and places this data in the tab(s) "Export".
If there are two tabs for export, the tool generates an export for the Unit Statuses and an export for Tasks (Issues).
9. Press the red "Create CSV file" button as soon as the first pop-up has disappeared. Once again, a pop-up appears and the tool creates one or more export files, which are automatically placed in the "Export" folder created in step 1 of this tutorial.
Steps within LEVIY
The subsequent set of steps that have to be taken in LEVIY are part of article How do I process a "wisseldag" in LEVIY? This ensures that the occupation information can be planned in LEVIY which will lead to actual tasks for the cleaners.