Sometimes a specific Action needs to be performed before an issue can be handled or closed. This way the issue's reporter can monitor the status of an issue or communication surrounding an issue can be logged. An as example, think of a broken light bulb that has to be ordered first, before it can actually be replaced and the corresponding technical issue closed.
Follow the steps below to add an Action to an issue.
Steps to follow from the Issues page
1. By means of the Search field, lookup the issue for which a new Action needs to be created
2. Click the issue's blue title to open it
3. On the right hand side above the issue's header, click the white and grey button which reads ADD ACTION
4. Type a short and descriptive Title
5. Where applicable, add a Description
6. Select the appropriate issue Status
7. Save the action by clicking the blue Save button