In Leviy it is possible to access previous assessments in order to review them before starting a new checklist. To do this, proceed as follows:
- From the home page go to the client, object or unit where the previous assessment was conducted
- Under the section Results tap View assessments
- When previous assessments were conducted, a list of these previous checklist are displayed. Bear in mind that not only checklists are being displayed here, but DKS's as well. In this list, the date of conducting, the type and the inspector are displayed.
- Select the assessment that needs to be reviewed by tapping its line
- The overall result and score of the categories are displayed. In addition, the attention points are displayed. These are items with a bad score or an item with a picture attached to it