When a new client is created, you can add one or several object to this client.
Or, when it is an already existing client, you can add a new object. See the following steps hoe to.
- Click in the header menu on Clients
- Click on the blue button Objects
- Choose for the green plus button Add
- The screen to add an object will appear
- At title, fill in the name of the new object
- At street, house number, zip code, city and country fill in the data of the object
- At Reference fill in a numerical (external) code, i.g. the debtor code. (This is not required)
- Click on Locate
- Click on Save
The new object is now added in Leviy.