When a new employee is hired you want to give access to the system.
To register a new user you can follow the next steps:
- Log in to accounts.leviy.com
- Click on "Users" in the left column
- Click on the plus button at the top right
- Fill in the details of the new user
- At "Email" you fill in the email address. If the user doesn't have a business email address, a fictitious email address can be entered, for example firstname.lastname@example.org. The user will not receive notifications if necessary.
Note: The domain name (...@domeinnaam.nl) must match the domain name of your organization.
- Select a "User type"
- Select a "Dashboard Group"
- Select a "Role"
Tip; If you don't have the group and/or role you need, you simply can add them. Click on group or role how to
- Click on "Register user"
- The user has been added
Take note: to register users you must have the role HR Employee or