It's possible to inspect the cleaner for his/her skills with a DKS.
The DKS can be scheduled for the inspectors within the dashboard. This schedule will be visible in the LEVIY App.
To plan a DKS, the following steps are followed:
- Choose on the home page Control
- Then choose Planning
Subsequently, an agenda is shown in which all planned activities of the organization are visible. Follow the next steps below to schedule a DKS.
- Choose the green plus sign Add
- Select the type of Assessment that needs to be scheduled in this case a DKS
- Select at Inspector who must perform the DKS
- Select the Frequency. This can be Once, Weekly or Monthly
- Select a start date. You must enter an end date when chosen for a weekly or Monthly frequency
- Select a deadline. These are the number of days, after the scheduled date, that the check may still be run
- Enter a description/note for the inspector. (This is not a mandatory field)
- Select at Clients / Objects of Clients / Objects / Units of Objects / Units, for the relevant entity (s) for which the DKS control must be scheduled
- Click on Save. The DKS is planned.