You can schedule a checklist in the dashboard, so that this schedule is visible in the LEVIY App for the assigned inspector.
You can schedule a Checklist by following the next steps:
- Select Control on the homepage
- Select Planning.
Subsequently an agenda is shown in which all scheduled activities of the organization is visible. Follow the steps below to schedule a Checklist.
- Select the green plus sign Add
- Select the Assessment type for the Checklist definition that needs to be scheduled
- Select the inspector who should perform the Checklist
- Under Frequency, select the number of repetitions to be made. This can be once, weekly or monthly
- Select a start date. If chosen for weekly or monthly you need to set a Date end
- Choose a deadline for the Checklist. The number of days, after the scheduled date, that the checklist can be started.
- In Description you can enter a note for the inspector. (This is not a mandatory field)
- Choose at Clients/ Objects of clients / Objects / Units of Objects / Units for the relevant entity (s) for which the Checklists must be scheduled
- Select Save and the checklist is planned accordingly and visible in the app after a sync.