By using the cleaning statuses it is possible to give the cleaner insight in the cleaning status of a unit. To give a unit additional information, a label can be added to the unit.
Before a label can be selected at the unit, it must first be configured at unit category level. A label can be configured using the step-by-step plan below.
- In the left menu (the local navigation), select Unit Categories
- Click on the title of the unit category
- Click on Labels
- Then type under 'General', next to + the desired label, for example 'Linen'.
- Press enter
- Repeat steps 4&5 when there are multiple labels
- Click on Save to save the labels
The labels are now created and can be selected from the units of this unit category.
In case there are multiple unit categories, repeat steps 2 to 7.