Files that are added in the Dashboard, can also be viewed in the app. This way all kinds of important information can be made available real-time for employees on the work floor. There are two ways to find files in the app.
- Click on the Files button on the home screen
- The page with all files, which the user has the permissions to see, will appear. The files are categorised by the predefined file categories
- Click on the file category to view the underlying files or use Search to search for a file by title or use the Filter to search for files linked to a specific client/object/unit category. Click here to learn how the filter works
- Click on the Clients or Objects or Units button to navigate to an entity
- Depending on the choice above choose a client/object/unit
- The overview page for the entity will appear
- Click on Files
- The files page will appear, filtered on the chosen entity. The files are categorised by the predefined file categories
- Click on a file category to view underlying files or use Search to search for a file by title
Take note! General files only appear at the highest level, behind the Files button on the homescreen.