Users in Leviy have access to certain Clients, Objects and Units, based on the 'Group' to which they are linked.
A 'Group' is basically a collection of Clients, Objects and Units that the user is allowed to see.
This can be a selection of all customers, objects and/or units, that fall under a particular organisation.
It can happen that a user has to gain access to a Client, Object and/or Unit. Using the step-by-step plan below you can add a Client with Objects to the group.
(You can follow the same steps, to change Units of a group)
- In the menu at the top of the page, choose Administration and select Groups.
- Choose the 'Group' you want to edit.
- In the left column 'Local navigation' you will see Customers, Objects and Units.
Note: If you not see the Clients, Objects and Units in step 3, click on the orange 'Edit' button.
Here you have to make a choice, for the Customers, Objects and/or Units, for 'Select'. And click on save.
4. In the left column 'Local navigation' choose 'Customers'.
5. Add the customer you want to link to the group and select 'Save'.
Note: If the setting is 'All' for 'Objects' in this group, all Objects of this customer in this group are automatically saved.
If the setting is 'Select', you also need to select the Objects of the Client you just added.
See example in the screen print below.
7. Click on save.
You have now provided this group with a new client and Object of the client.
Do you want to know how to change the group for a user? Click here to go to the article How do I change a user's group?
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator