If you want to use tasks, for example 'Recurring Tasks' then these tasks will first have to be configured on the object. Follow the steps below to configure the tasks.
(This article assumes that the user has the right to edit the object configuration)
1. Click on the overview page in the menu on 'My Objects'.
2. Then click on the object where the tasks are to be configured
4. Click on the grey button Configuration in the upper right corner.
5. Go to 'Task definitions'.
5. In the screen that follows, click on the 'Add' button, using the green plus sign in the upper right-hand corner.
A pop-up window will be displayed. Fill in the form below:
1. Title. Enter the title of the task here.
2. System name. Enter a system name here. This must be a unique name. Avoid uppercase and special characters.
3. Colour. Choose a colour.
4. Periodic or Daily. Choose one of the two options.
After completing the above items, click 'Add'.
The tasks are now ready for the next step. Click here to configure tasks for the unit category.