To create elements for an MKS control you can follow these steps
- Go to Control -> Elements. You are now in the environment where you can create elements.
- By clicking on the "green Plus" button in the upper right corner, you can add a new element.
- "title" give the element a title, for example "Waste bin".
- Then tick "cleanable". Now you have created a new element.
After this you can link the new element to a room type and to the MKS definition (e.g. MKS schools) in which it should be checked.
- To link the element in a room type to the MKS definition, go to the menu Control -> MKS definitions.
- Next you will see the MKS Definition in which you want to add the new element.
- Select the correct MKS definition and then click on the button weighting factors.
- At the top left (where you can add the element), you will see elements appear.
- Choose the desired element. Also select under the right room type in the table to deduct points if necessary.
- You only fill this in if the element occurs in that room type and needs to be cleaned.
- Then press "save" and the element is added to the MKS definition.