Leviy offers the possibility to import Customers, Objects, Units and Rooms. Handy, if a lot of new customers, objects or units need to be imported.
This option can be found under Control-> Import.
Is this option not visible? Please contact the application manager to ensure that they can make this setting available.
How does importing new units work?
- Choose Control-> Import
- Choose in Step 1: Choose type for Units
- Download at Step 2: Choose file first the template
- Open the template, this is a Microsoft Excel document
- Fill in the requested data in the template. (See example below).
- Column A: Enter the object_id. You can find it by going to the object in LEVIY and looking up the ID in the URL, see the print screen below.
- Column B: Enter the unit number here.
- Column C: Enter the title of the unit.
- Column D: Enter the unit category here. The unit category will be created automatically after the import is completed.
- Column E: If applicable: Enter the QR code here.
- Column F: If applicable: Fill in the parts, e.g. Floors, teams, zones etc. Note: In line 1 "_the title of the layout" must be entered after the layout, e.g. Floor, Zone etc. See example above.
IMPORTANT! Leave the bold text in row 1 unchanged (except for column F, which you always start with layout_).
It is only with this data that Leviy can import the file.
- Save the template with a name that is easy to find.
- Return to the Dashboard and choose in Step 2: Choose File to upload a file, choose the file that has just been saved.
- Choose Next
- Leviy starts importing and shows how many rules have been successfully imported and which rules, if any, have been skipped.
- It is possible to look back in the file to see why this line was skipped.
- The first line of the template, with the bold data, is always skipped.