Leviy offers the possibility to import Customers, Objects, Units and Rooms into Leviy.
This option can be found under Control -> Import.
Is this option not visible? Please contact the application manager to ensure that they can make this setting available.
- Choose Control -> Import
- Step 1: Choose type: Choose Rooms
- Step 2: Choose file : Select the Download button to download the template first
- Open the template, this is a Microsoft Excel document. (See example of the template in the print screen below)
- Fill in the requested data in the template, see steps 1 to 5 for an explanation of how to fill in the columns.
- The print screen below illustrates a filled in template.
1. Column A: Enter the object_id. You can find it by going to the object in Leviy and looking up the ID in the URL, see the print screen below.
2. Column B: Enter the room number here.
3. Column C: Enter the title of the room, for example: Office room, Sanitary facilities, Warehouse, etc.
4. Column D: Enter the room category here.
Note: In the DKS Definition, check which types of rooms there are in the DKS that apply to the object for which this room category is imported.
Make sure you copy the name of the room type exactly as it is written in the DKS. Only then will the spaces become available in the DKS.
5. Column E: Enter the format by replacing 'Name1' with, for example, Floor, Task or Building Component. Note: Always leave the part "layout_" before the title of the layout. Only then can this data be imported.
IMPORTANT! Leave the (bold) text in row 1 and 2 of the Excel file unchanged. (with the exception of column E, which always starts with 'layout_'). Only with this data can Leviy import the file.
Save the template with the desired name.
Return to Controle -> Import and select Rooms. Choose in Step 2: Choose File to upload a file, choose the file that has just been saved.
Leviy starts importing and shows how many rules have been successfully imported and which rules, if any, have been skipped.
(It is possible to look back in the file to see why this line was skipped. The first line of the template, with the bold data, is always skipped.)