By using tasks it is possible to schedule tasks periodically. Before a task can be scheduled, it must first be configured at object level and unit category level.
Using the step-by-step plan below, a task can be configured to unit category after it has been added to the object.
- In the left menu (the local navigation) select Unit Categories
- Click on the title of the unit category
- Click on Tasks
- Click on the plus
- Choose the task you want to configure.
- Enter the cleaning time and control time that apply.
- Click save to save the tasks
The tasks have now been created. If you are dealing with repetitive / periodical tasks, click here to learn more about the scheduling of repetitive tasks.
Repeat steps 2 through 7 if there are multiple unit categories.