When an NFC needs to be scanned, for example for time registration, a message 'Failed reading unit!' can pop-up.
This is usually due to the fact that the user's group has been configured incorrectly.
You can do the following to solve this;
- Go to Control -> Groups and find the group of the user.
- Click on the title of the group and then click on 'Units' in the left-hand column.
- Look up the relevant 'Unit' and add it to the list.
- Click on 'Save'.
- The user(s) associated with this group should synchronize once in the app
- Now they can scan the NFC tag.
Important: If you do not see any objects or units in the left-hand column at step 2, then the group is configured in such a way that all objects and/or units are automatically assigned to this group.