How do I change the file category of an existing file?
Modified on: Mon, 6 Jan, 2020 at 2:21 PM
When a new category is added, an existing file may need to be moved to another category. Follow the steps below:
- Click on the apps icon at the top right of the toolbar and then select Files
- Search for the file which has to be linked by clicking on the category the file is in or by searching for the files of a client or object
- When the right file has been found, click on the menu iconand choose for Move to to move the file to another file category
- The modal to change the file category
- Select the category to which the file should be moved
- Click on Move to save the changes
- The file has now been moved to the file category
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?