We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy as we try to solve bugs as fast as possible and provide you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.25?
- More logic added to the Client user type - To give your clients a slightly different view, there was a "Client login" permission, which changed the menu item Clients to My Companies. To make Administrator's lives easier, we have added this logic to the user type Client.
- Rooms, layouts and floorplans now always available - Rooms, Layouts and Floorplans are now always available, which means they no longer have to be enabled per Object. We implemented this change because these features support modules, such as Cleaning Statuses, Tasks, Housekeeping, DKS and MKS. All user types may view these and all user types except for Cleaner and Client may manage these.
- Magic back button removed - It was a magic button, that sometimes brought you back to where you were but most of the times landed you on a random page. Although we do like magic we thought it is time to say goodbye.
- Removed the possibility to create a user when creating an employee - Yes that existed. Users could also be created when adding an employee on the object level. Since we have moved all user management to Accounts, it was not logical to keep this where it was. And now when registering a user in Accounts, an employee is automatically created.
- Work has been done to more easily move functionality to the app switcher- A while back we introduced the app switcher in order to gradually restructure the Dashboard in a more logical way. We have now created a technical setup with which we can more easily move existing functionality.
- Behind the scenes, the foundations for setting up and planning ER-KMS audits are have been built - In a few months time, you will be able to use set up, plan and conduct an ER-KMS audit in Leviy. We have built the foundation for this in the Dashboard. This is however not yet visible or usable.
What's fixed in the Dashboard v9.25?
- A form could not be planned for a unit - We found the problem and fixed it.
What's improved in the App v2.18?
- Added the from-to-date to planned audits - A while back we introduced a new way of displaying planned audits in the form of a to-do list, to ensure that no audits disappeared out of sight. To bring more clarity to the period for which an audit has been planned, we have added the from-to-date for each audit.
- Behind the scenes, the foundations for conducting ER-KMS audits have been built - In a few months time, you will be able to use set up, plan and conduct an ER-KMS audit in Leviy. We have built the foundation for this in the App. This is however not yet visible or usable.
What's fixed in the App v2.18?
- The text in the listview in files was not displayed well on different devices - We found the problem and fixed it.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article