Important information To enable email notifications for someone you need to have the user type Administrator.
When an issue has been created, you want to be notified immediately. This is possible by means of email notifications.
To enable email notifications for issues for yourself, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to your profile via Profile in the toolbar of the Dashboard
2. Click on the Togglenext to 'Issues' to enable email notifications
To enable email notifications for issues for someone else, follow the steps below:
1. Click on Control and then on Users in the toolbar
2. Search for the desired user
3. Click on the User
4. Click on Togglenext to 'Issues' to enable email notifications
What exactly do I receive email notifications for?
Take note A user only receives email notifications from the clients, objects, units from the group to which they are linked.
Tip Do you also want to receive notifications of issues in the App? Check if you have allowed Leviy to send push notifications on your device. Note that you will only receive a push notifications in the App if the issue is assigned to you.