We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and provide you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
This time a week later than usual due to the holidays, but nevertheless some nice improvements in the Leviy Platform.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.26?
- Housekeeping messages in activity stream improved - When you use the Housekeeping module you will see a variety of messages appear as rooms are cleaned and inspected on the page Activity stream, which you can find in the local navigation after you have navigated to a relevant object. We have made a few changes to make these messages a bit more concise and more consistent with the related actions. To give a few examples:
Before: Mafalda approved unit Room 0206 unseen.
Now: Mafalda approved the cleaning of Room 0206.
Before: Jolanda changed Room 0206's status to check.
Now: Jolanda finished cleaning of Room 0206.
- Unnecessary password permission deleted - You can set permissions for each role in the Dashboard. Under the Settings permission group, there was a permission called "Password". With this, you could indicate per role whether it was allowed to change the passwords of other users. Since we have now linked this logic to the Administrator and HR Employee user types, this permission could be removed. That cleans up nicely!
- API improvements - To align with the increasing needs and requirements to integrate with Leviy, we have added authentication contexts and scopes to our API endpoints. This allows us to better facilitate and realise all kinds of integration scenarios with our partners.
- Behind the scenes, we are busy with our new module for RQMS* audits - In a few months time, you will be able to use set up, plan and perform and review an RQMS audit in Leviy. We are currently working on the API's between the different applications. This is however not yet visible or usable.
What's fixed in the Dashboard v9.26?
- 404 error when clicking on Home in the breadcrumb - We found the problem and fixed it.
- Creating an issue in the App is sporadically resulting in a duplicate issue - We found the problem and fixed it.
What's improved in the App v2.19?
- View results of submitted forms per unit - You can currently access the results of filled out forms from the client and/or object overview screens for which you have filled out forms. As forms are nowadays increasingly planned and filled out for Units, you can now also view the results from the Unit overview screens in the App.
- Improved display of open audits - The home, client, object and unit screens contain a reminder of audits planned for today. However, most audits are not planned for a specific day, but for a period of, for example, a month. For this reason, we have changed "Audits today" to "Open audits" on these screens. In this way, we provide you as an auditor with even better support by informing you more proactively about your outstanding audits.
- "Unseen approved" changed to "Approve" - When you use the Housekeeping module when checking the cleaning of a room, you saw two buttons Start inspection and Unseen approved. We have changed "Unseen approved" to "Approve" as it is closer to the intention of the action. Furthermore, nothing has changed to the working of this button.
- Behind the scenes, we are busy with our new RQMS* App - In a few months time, you will be able to start an RQMS audit from the planning within the current App and perform the audit with our brand new RQMS App. This is however not yet visible or usable.
What's fixed in the App v2.19?
- No bugs have been found and resolved. They were (luckily) all flying outside with this warm weather!
* RQMS stands for Result-oriented Quality Measurement System which is based on the EN-13549 norm.