We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and provide you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.30?
- Deactivation of child objects and/or unit of already deactivated clients or objects - We recently made an adjustment that automatically deactivates child objects and/or units when the parent client or object is set to inactive. As a follow-up to this, we have made this adjustment retroactively. This means that all child objects and/or units of clients or objects that were deactivated before this change are now also deactivated.
- Automatic closing of issues - When a client, object or unit was put inactive, the open issues were not closed. This could cause problems during synchronisation or when an issue was edited. In addition, it is illogical that these issues were still open. When a client, object or unit is put inactive, all open issues will be closed automatically.
What's improved in the App v4000.0?
- Renewed save icon - Actions such as issues and audits could be saved by clicking the 'Diskette'. Sometimes confusion arose about the meaning of this icon. We have replaced the 'Diskette'with a 'Checkmark' to make the intent more clear.
- Approval of rooms fixed - Just before Christmas, we encountered a tough bug that prevented some users of the Housekeeping module from approving already cleaned rooms. After a long search, we found and solved the problem.
Under the hood
You have probably noticed that we are cleaning up a lot. The well-known statement 'A tidy house means a tidy head' is also applicable to software. Although it does not always seem that much has changed from the frontend, in this release we have taken some valuable steps. With these steps, we hope to host you in a tidier, clearer and more user-friendly home in the long term.
- New version number - The version number of the App has made a big leap from v2.22 to v4000.0. We will spare you the reason for this because it is of a technical nature. This will not change anything, but we will start the new year with a nice number!
- Automatic tests for rooms - We have developed automatic tests for rooms. This allows us to further develop this feature faster and more reliably.
- New app technology - New technology offers benefits to Leviy during development, but above all also enables new features for users. Our wish is to use a new technology in the App. A requirement is that this technology works seamlessly with the existing base. We have done a lot of work to get this done. But we succeeded! You will see and hear more about this soon.
- Unnecessary code removed - After the clean up in the App in the previous release, we encountered additional code that is no longer in use. We have removed this.
What's improved in the API?
This release there were no changes to the API.
What's going on behind the waves?
- General management in one place - In the previous release notes, we explained that group management is being improved. Together with this improvement, we are busy centralising all general management features, such as organisation settings, groups and roles. During this centralisation, we will attempt to also improve the other general management features.
Let us know what you think!
Do you have feedback for us? Let us know through the link below: