Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
The standard process within Housekeeping, a Room Attendant cleans, the Supervisor checks, is not always necessary. Some employees can be a "Self-Checkers. If they clean a room, the status does not have to be changed to Check, but can be changed to Inspected right away.
In this article you will find a step-by-step plan to mark an employee as a Self-checker:
1. Navigate to the Object via the menu bar
2. Click in the left menu column on Employees
3. Click on the Employee Preferences button in the top right corner.
4. Click on Add in the upper right corner
5. Select the employee
6. Tick the checkbox Self-checker
7. Click on Save