We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and provide you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.33?
- Quickly switch between the user profile and assigned groups - If you want to quickly see which clients, objects and units a user has access to, you can now navigate to view and edit the group if necessary from the user's profile page in Accounts.
- All units linked to a new group by default - When a group is created, all units will be linked by default as this applies in most cases. If not, this can be adjusted by choosing the option 'Select individual units'.
- Extra explanation elements - We are working hard to simplify configuration. For some parts, we make functional adjustments and for other parts, we try to support the user by means of supporting texts. For example, we have now provided the element configuration with additional explanations.
- Responsiveness improved for smaller devices - When you log in via a smaller device, such as a mobile phone, and visit one of the new modules from the app switcher, the account and app switcher icons are now also available. As a result, you can now also navigate in the Dashboard on mobile. Handy if you need to quickly check something in the Dashboard, but don't have a laptop at hand!
- MKS report clarified - In the MKS report, the room categories to which inspected rooms belong have been added to the 'Score per room' overview. This makes it easier to read how the score came about.
What's improved in the App v4001.2?
- New attendance registration - In the previous release notes, we mentioned that Time & Attendance is being improved. Employees can now register their attendance and breaks per object in the app. Soon this will be possible via NFC, QR or via a face recognition terminal and the start and end times can be edited afterwards in the Dashboard and compared with the initial roster in Analytics. Do you want to know how you can use the new Time & Attendance in your organisation? Contact us for a free demo!
- Notification history shortened - From now you will only find the notifications up to three months ago on the notifications screen in the app. Thus only the most relevant are shown. This screen can be accessed by clicking on notifications . On the notification screen, you can find notifications of issues assigned to you and messages that have been sent with the messaging featurein the Dashboard.
Tip: Notifications without an arrow are notifications of issues that have already been closed. These are not clickable because closed issues cannot be opened in the App.
Auditor DKS automatically linked - During a DKS audit, attendees can be added. Previously, the auditor could also be chosen, but this was unnecessary as this person is automatically linked by means of the logged-in account. For this reason, it is no longer possible to add the auditor as an attendee. The name of the auditor is always displayed with the results of the audit in the Dashboard and the App.
Audits with the same number of days left sorted alphabetically - Audits are sorted by the number of days left until the deadline, where audits with the fewest days remaining are at the top. When there are multiple open audits with the same number of days left, they are listed in alphabetical order. This makes it easier for auditors with busy schedules to find the right audit.
Recurring tasks visible for longer - Openstanding recurring tasks now remain visible in the app for up to 35 days , instead of 21 days, after the scheduled date.
'Send a copy' option no longer checked by default - When submitting a form, there is an option to send a copy to my email address. The logged-in user will then receive an email with a link to the form in the Dashboard. This option was not used very often, so we adjusted it to reduce the number of unnecessary actions. This option can still be checked if desired.
What's improved in the API?
- API endpoints for Time & Attendance - To compare registered start and end times with the roster, we have created API endpoints with which rostering systems can be integrated with Leviy.
Under the hood
- Improved synchronisation - The synchronisation mechanism has been improved so that only data from active clients, objects and units is retrieved.
- Removed redundant code - In the Dashboard, we encountered code that is no longer in use. We have removed this.
What's going on behind the waves?
- New menu in the works - At the end of last year, we conducted research to find out how we can improve navigation in the Dashboard. Based on the feedback we obtained, we changed the landing page as a first step. As a follow-up to this, we are currently working on a redesign of the menu in the Dashboard. Are you curious about what will change and do you want to contribute? Feel free to reach out to us!
Let us know what you think!
Do you have feedback about the current modules or new developments? We would love to hear from you! Let us know through the link below (1 minute):