We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and providing you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.36?
- Messaging feature in a new place - At the start of the pandemic, a messaging feature was added in the Dashboard that allows short messages to be sent to employees. This feature can now be found under 'Communication' in the app switcher.
- Roles configuration of checklist definition clarified - We are working hard to simplify configuration. For some parts, we make functional adjustments and for other parts, we try to support users by means of supporting texts. We have now provided the roles configuration of a checklist definition with an additional explanation.
- Easily find out to which group(s) a client or object is linked - Two overviews have been added in Organisation in which you can search for clients and objects in order to quickly see which group(s) they are linked to. Soon more client and object management features will be moved here, such as creating, editing and deactivating.
- Add files faster - When adding a new file, the file title is now automatically copied. If you want to give a file a different title, it can of course be edited. This way you can add new files at lightning speed!
What's improved in the App v4001.5?
- Information display unit screen improved - At the top of the unit screen the basic information is collapsed by default and text makes way for icons. This makes the screen a lot easier on the eye, so you can focus on the most important information.
Under the hood
- New hosting environment Leviy Analytics - We have changed the hosting environment of Leviy Analytics. For a long time we have been calling this module Analytics instead of Analysis, and from now on this is reflected in the new URL: https://analytics.leviy.com
What's improved in the API?
- API error messages fixed - The audits API took into account the language setting of the organisation, so error messages did not appear in the expected language (English). If something goes wrong, an error message now always appears in English.
What's going on behind the waves?
- New units overview - To get a better grip on the progress of daily cleaning, issues, periodic tasks and audits, we are working on new overviews in the App. The first focus is on cleaning statuses. This overview is divided per assigned cleaner. Do you want early access to this feature? Become part of our test team!
Let us know what you think!
Do you have feedback about the current modules or new developments? We would love to hear from you! Let us know through the link below (1 minute):
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article