We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and providing you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.37?
- Better insight into assigned users - The input field of assigned users now scales, so that all assigned users remain visible when assigning large numbers of users to a group.
- Associated client name in new object overview - In the object overview in 'Organisation' you can find out to which group an object belongs. For clarification, the name of the associated client has now been added.
- Client management renewed - Client management has been renewed! In 'Organisation' the client overview has been split into active and inactive and it is now possible to add, edit and deactivate clients. To deactivate a client you need to find the client in 'Organisation' and click on deactivate. It is currently still possible to add and edit clients from the Dashboard, but these buttons also refer to 'Organisation'. On the new client page, you can see all details, linked groups and objects in one overview. More improvements coming soon!
- Redundant menu on clients' page removed - On the clients' page, the menu could be accessed via the menu bar as well as in the local navigation. The local navigation has now been removed here.
- Visual improvements - Minor visual improvements have been made to various components to increase contrast. Increasing the contrast makes it easier to distinguish components from each other and makes interactions more understandable for users.
What's improved in the App v4001.6?
- Improved information display client screen - At the top of the client screen, the display of the basic information has been aligned with that of the object and unit screens.
- Less mess in the menu bar - The title of a client, object or unit was previously shown several times on the same screens. In order to improve the information display, the menu bar on these screens now only shows the level in the App, which can be 'Client', 'Object' or 'Unit'. This way it is always clear where you are in the App and the title of the client, object or unit now only appears in the information block at the top of the screen.
- Save an issue faster - When saving an issue in the App, this action no longer needs to be confirmed. This saves an extra click!
Under the hood
- Automatic tests built into the App - In order to detect possible problems at an early stage, steps have been taken to automate the test process of the App. A number of basic components can now be tested automatically. This will be expanded further in the near future. With this, we can continue to replace a number of human actions and thus equip ourselves to continuously guarantee the quality of the code.
- Optimisations FaceGo integration - We recently realised an integration with FaceGo for the renewed Time & Attendance module. With this link, employees can identify themselves with a personal code or facial recognition. We've made a few more optimisations that make this solution ready for use. Curious about the benefits? Contact us for a demo!
What's going on behind the waves?
- Renewal object management - Besides client management, object management is also being renewed. Soon object management can also be found in 'Organisation'. In this way, all organisation-level configuration will gradually be manageable in one place.
Let us know what you think!
Do you have feedback about the current modules or new developments? We would love to hear from you! Let us know through the link below (1 minute):
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article