We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and providing you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.38?
- New menu - Big news! The next big step has been taken to improve navigation in the Dashboard. The well-known app switcher has been transformed! Thanks to feedback from many engaged users, we have now moved the modules to the left side of the screen. This means you always have everything you need within reach!
- Bulk deletion of forms - When the retention period of certain data expires, it is desirable to be able to delete it easily. That is why all forms of a certain definition can now be deleted at the touch of a button. We currently offer this feature as a service. Contact us to take advantage of this!
- Employee names hidden in DKS - For users with user type 'Customer', employee names are hidden in the result of a DKS. This applies to both the display in the Dashboard and the downloadable PDF. In this way, the privacy of employees is guaranteed. You can read here which system logic is connected to each user type.
- Audit planning for units improved - Audits are increasingly being planned on units. It often happens that units of different objects have the same title. The title of the object to which the unit belongs is therefore now also shown in the audit planning.
- No status > Unknown - Those who work with cleaning statuses are familiar with the different statuses: 'No status', 'To clean', 'Check', 'Done' and 'Released'. No status is actually an odd one out as a unit always has a cleaning status. For this reason, the terminology has been changed from 'No status' to 'Unknown'.
- Change language on profile page - When a user account is created, the Administrator can specify a preferred language. If desired, users can change this language via Language in the menu bar. The desired language can now also be set on the profile page in Accounts.
- New Leviy x zvoove logo - Leviy has recently become part of zvoove. This also means a small change to the Leviy logo. The new logo has been applied in several places. Have you spotted it yet?
What's improved in the App v4001.7?
- Cleaning status display improved - On the unit screen, the display of the cleaning status with associated labels and remark has now been redesigned. The amount of text has been reduced to make the screen a lot quieter on the eye and improve the emphasis on the most important information.
- Change status button moved up - The button to change the cleaning status was slightly lost on the unit screen. We moved it upwards so that it can now be found directly under the cleaning status.
- Styling titles made consistent - Titles on the client, object and unit screens were styled in different ways. This was due to the fact that certain parts of the App have been renewed and other parts have not yet been updated. Renewed or not, all titles on these screens are now at least consistent.
- Improved display file filter - In the file filter you can choose to filter files associated with specific clients, objects or unit categories. The text on the selection buttons 'Client', 'Object' and 'Unit category' has been replaced by the corresponding icons.
- Performance task registration improved - When registering a recurring task, the synchronisation is no longer triggered, which makes registering multiple tasks in one go much faster. Take note: you still have to sync manually.
- Autosave filter choice - On the renewed units screen, the chosen filter options per object are saved automatically. This prevents having to perform the same actions repeatedly to create your optimal overview. Currently, this new screen is still in the test phase. Do you want early access to this feature? Join our test team!
- New back icon - The icon to navigate to a previous screen has been replaced by a new icon.
What's going on behind the waves?
- Action points highlighted - On the renewed units screen we are working on highlighting units with action points. Cleaners can therefore easily see where outstanding action points are still to be met.
Let us know what you think!
Do you have feedback about the current modules or new developments? We would love to hear from you! Let us know through the link below (1 minute):
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article