Important information Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
Yes, a new hotel is getting started with Leviy! This step-by-step plan will help you add this hotel to Leviy. Follow the steps below to get the hotel working with Leviy:
- 1. Client, Object & Unit Configuration
- 2. Create groups
- 3. Roles
- 4. Getting started with the modules in Leviy
- 5. Adding users
- Other modules
1. Client, Object & Unit Configuration
The basic configuration in Leviy consists of three levels; Clients, Objects and Units.
1. At client level you add the client name and reference number if any, for example; Seaviews Hotels
2. At object level you add the (different) location(s), for example Hotel Seaview Zandvoort & Hotel Seaview Bloemendaal.
3. For a hotel, the units are set up for hotel rooms and general areas, such as the Lobby. The unit category of a unit is used as type of room and the part as floor of the hotel.
In this article you will learn about adding Clients, Objects & Units.
Note - To use Leviy, Clients & Objects must always be configured. Is it not a hotel chain, but an individual hotel? Then you fill in the same name at Client & Object, for example: Client = Hotel New York & Object = Hotel New York - Make sure that all units have a Part. For a hotel this is often the floor of the hotel. - If a link with a PMS system is applicable, then the units may be added automatically. Ask your client manager for more information.
2. Create groups
Using a group, one can specify in Leviy which clients, objects and/or units a user may see. For a hotel, one group is often set up, linking the client, object and all units, so that the users have access to all hotel rooms and spaces of the hotel.
In this article you will learn about adding groups.
The role of the user determines what rights a user has. For example, a Room Attendant has different rights in Leviy than a Supervisor (Cleaning a room versus checking a room). Often roles are already set up at the start of Leviy. Should you need new or additional roles, you can learn how to manage these roles in this article.
4. Getting started with the modules in Leviy
To make use of the Housekeeping solution, you should at least use the following modules: Housekeeping, Issues & Checklists. This is often combined with Periodical Tasks and Files. Below you will find all the information to get started with these modules.
4.1 Configure Housekeeping module
1. You first have to activate the Housekeeping module for all units of the object. In this article you will learn how to activate a module.
2. Fill in the Check-in, Check-out, cleaning' start & end times of the object. In this article you will learn how to configure these basic settings.
3. Create the cleaning tasks; For a hotel, these are often the following tasks: Checkout, Stayover & Linenchange. Step one of this article will show you how to create tasks.
4. Labels can be created for the booked items, like roses or champagne. In this article you will learn how to add them.
Please note If there is an interface with the PMS system, it is important that the system names of the tasks correspond to the titles of the tasks in the PMS system.
4.2 Configure Checklist module
The Supervisor will use a checklist to check the cleaning and change the status in Leviy.
1. You will first need to activate the checklist module for all units of the object. In this article you can learn how to activate a module.
To use the checklist in combination with the Housekeeping module, the subcategories of the checklist need to be hidden. You can change this in the properties of the checklist.
4.3 Configure Issues module
You can use the issues module to create a technical issue about a broken lamp in a hotel room or to report a found object. In this article you will learn how to create the different issue types and how to link them to the units of the object. For a hotel, we often create the following types: Technical, Cleaning and Lost & Found.
Tip It is possible to add preset labels in issue so that, for example, "Lamp Broken" can be clicked when creating a technical issue. Ask your customer manager for more information
4.4 Configure Files module
With the Files module you can, for example, instruct the cleaner in the method of cleaning through a video or show the cleaners with a photo how to place the amenities in the bathroom.
4.5 Configure Periodical Tasks
In addition to the daily cleaning tasks, periodic cleaning tasks are also conducted in the hotel rooms. These activities can be registered in Leviy via the periodical tasks module. This article tells you how to configure periodical tasks.
5. Adding users
The last step before you can get started with Leviy is to register the users. Read how to do that in this article.
If a link with a PMS system is applicable, then an API user will also need to be created and forwarded to Leviy.
Time & Attendance
Do you want to enable forms? Follow the steps in this article to link a form to the object or units.
Do you need the DKS module? Follow the steps in this article to activate this module.
Do you need the MKS module? Follow the steps in this article to create a new MKS or link it to this object.
Would you like to make use of the RQMS module? Ask your clientmanager for more information.