We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and providing you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's going on behind the waves?
- Work Tickets module - Behind the scenes, we are busy putting the finishing touches on the new Work Tickets module. In addition to logging the start and end time, photos and a comment can be added to a service. In this way, the proof can be properly documented. We have also realised the APIs to be able to exchange work tickets with external systems.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.41?
- Improved archiving of forms - A filter on month and year has been added to the submitted forms overview, making it possible to look further back in the history of submitted forms. Previously it was only possible to view the last 1000 forms, but now you can find all submitted forms. By default, this filter is set to the current month and year.
- Details of employees in one central place - Where previously this was only possible per object, you can now view the details of every employee within the organisation in Organisation. By details, we mean the personal information and the employment dates.
- View linked objects per employee - In addition to the details of an employee, the linked objects can now also be viewed per employee. This linking of employees to objects is not necessary if the employee is also registered as a user in Leviy. However, the list of work locations (objects in Leviy) ensures that the employees appear in various places and can be selected. For example in forms linked to an object, (DKS and Checklist) audits, cleaning statuses/job sheets, and so on.
- Groups removed from Control menu - Last year the group management has been completely revised in Organisation. Previously, groups could be reached via the menu item Control in the Dashboard. This link was maintained for a while to smoothen the transition, however, group management can now only be reached via Organisation in the main menu.
- Duplicate subcategories of a checklist - Besides duplicating a checklist category, you can now also duplicate a subcategory. This way you can create a new checklist definition in no time.
- Cleaning and inspection time no longer required by default - To configure a task, the cleaning and inspection time previously had to be filled in. These times only apply to the Housekeeping module and will now only have to be filled in when this module is activated for an object. That saves a lot of actions when configuring, for example, a periodic task!
What's improved in the App v4001.10?
- Improved display of assigned cleaners and supervisors - To manage daily cleaning, units can be assigned to cleaners or supervisors. These are then shown on the screen of the relevant unit in the App. A number of improvements have been made to the display, making the screen a lot quieter and making it easy to see whether people have been assigned.
- Synchronisation speed - The synchronisation of data in the App depends on the user's authorisations. If a user has access to larger numbers of clients, objects and units, it will take a little longer. We have improved this in various parts and will continue to work on this in the coming period.