We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and providing you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.45?
- Improved legibility of status information - Labels show the status of, for example, a customer, object or user in various places. We've made some changes to increase the contrast, making the statuses easier to read.
- Improved display checklist score - The display of the score in the PDF of a Checklist has been adjusted so that you can read it at a glance.
What's improved in the App v4001.14?
- Assigning employees renewed - The assignment of cleaners and supervisors has been given a new look. Not only that, you can now also use a search field to find the right employee. Very useful when you need to act quickly!
- Slicker client, object, unit screen - For some time we have been working on improvements to the client, object and unit screen in the App with the aim of creating a calm and clear overview. We aim to ensure that important tasks, such as pending checks or reports, are less likely to be lost sight of. This release contains visual improvements to the click-through capabilities, for example to units, files and results of audits.
- Recurring tasks with a new look - Recurring tasks have also been given a new look. In addition, the object is now also shown when a task is planned on a child unit, so it is clear at a glance which object you should be at.
- Total overview work tickets - Where previously you could only see the work tickets per object, it is now possible to see all work tickets in one overview. The overview is divided into two tabs: In progress and To do. This way you can easily see what is still open.
- Annotate work ticket photos - When you carry out a work ticket service, you can add photos as evidence. For example, when you discover a scratch on a window that was not caused by you. To further clarify such deviations, you can now annotate them with a digital marker.
- Signature forms clarified - While filling in a form, it is possible to conclude with a signature of, for example, the customer and the employee. Due to outdated styling, it was not clear at a glance which signature had to be put where. We've put some effort into this and believe it is a lot clearer now.
- Select employee DKS and Checklist - When filling out a DKS or Checklist it is now possible to select any employee. Previously, this was limited to employees with the job description Cleaner. The job descriptions will be removed soon to simplify administration.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article