We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and providing you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.46?
- Cleaning and occupancy statuses management - Previously, cleaning and occupancy statuses had to be set for each object. That is now a thing of the past! We have made these settings the default, meaning that:
- The 'Control' menu is a lot cleaner
- All cleaning statuses are available by default
- Occupancy statuses are available by default when using the Housekeeping module
- Two cleaning statuses renamed -Leviy has five cleaning statuses that can be used to communicate the status of a unit (room, cottage, bed). Two of these states have been renamed to better reflect the actual state of the unit:
- To clean is now Dirty
- To check is now Needs check
Good to know: This change will eventually also require changes to the import files and API endpoints. Our Customer Success team will be in touch to provide support. No need to worry for now, for the time being, the old status names are still supported.
- Proposed deadline audit planning - When scheduling an audit in the audit planning, the proposed deadline adapts to the frequency. That saves another click!
- Filter forms by year - In the February release, a filter was added to the submitted forms overviews in the Dashboard so that more forms could be viewed. This filter was a big improvement for organisations with many forms but caused problems for organisations that work with forms in smaller quantities. To solve this problem, a filter option 'All months' has been added. Now you can view the submitted forms for all months of a year, provided there are fewer than 1000.
- Time & Attendance API Developer Documentation - In this release, we have realised extensive developer documentation for the Time & Attendance API.
What's improved in the App v4001.15?
- Audit period clarified - The period in which you can perform an audit has been converted from text to a timeline. This way it is clear at a glance how long you have left to perform the audit. This change is now only applied to the audits on the following screens: Home, Client, Object and Unit. In the next release, this change will be extended to the Audits screen with even more nice improvements.
- Search work tickets - Work tickets are by default sorted by the planned date of the services to be performed. With the new search bar, work tickets can now be searched by name.
- Tasks assigned to me - The tasks screen has been equipped with the filter 'Assigned to me'. This way you can quickly see your to-do's.
- Report issue button - Is it a bird, is it a plane? No, it is our 'Report issue' button! It used to be red and very prominent, and although we know how valuable our Issues module is, we decided it could do with a lick of lighter paint. Reducing the prominence of this button, leaves more space for open issues, audits, periodic tasks, etc, to meet the eye.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article