We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and providing you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in Dashboard v9.48?
- Deactivate objects in a clear place - Deactivating an object can now also be done in Organisation. In this way, all the basic configuration for objects is finally in one fixed place. In the last part of the article What are groups, roles and user types?, you can read which user types are allowed to do this.
- Title field object immediately active - Small details can make a big difference. That is why the 'client and object creation flow' has been given a finishing touch. The title field for creating an object is immediately activated. This allows you to start typing right after you hit save!
- Work Tickets Scheduling API - The Work Ticket API has been extended so that an external system can set the assigned employee.
What's improved in App v4001.17?
- Ad-hoc audits buttons merged into one - The buttons to schedule or start a DKS, Checklist, MKS or Form have been merged into one button. This provides both more space and less distraction from important items such as open issues and planned audits by prominent buttons. In addition, you no longer have to think, was it a Form or a Checklist? The definitions are all shown in alphabetical order, regardless of which module it was set up with.
- New frequencies for periodic tasks - At the request of a number of customers, two extra frequencies can be chosen when scheduling periodic tasks. These extra options allow you to set periodic work to five times a year or once every two years.
- Full object title visible - The object screen now shows the full object title and additional object information such as the address can be found behind the icon. There will be more to consult here soon, keep an eye on the release notes!
- Services of work tickets on the Tasks screen - Services of work tickets are now also shown on the Tasks screen. This way you can see what you have to do, ordered in order of the planned date, without having to click open each work order.
- View address within work ticket - When you view a work ticket you can use the icon to retrieve the address details of an object and start the navigation to that object.
- Expand/collapse assigned units - When using the new units screen you can group the units by assigned Cleaner. This way, as a Supervisor, you have a clear overview of the progress per employee. You can then expand all employees at once using the icon and then collapse it again using the icon. To clarify these icons, they have been supplemented with text and placed closer to the list of Cleaners.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article