We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and providing you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in Dashboard v9.49?
- Old employee management removed from Dashboard - Where previously employees could only be managed per object in the Dashboard, this can now be done in one central place, in Organisation. The employees can still be viewed per object, but the old way of managing is no longer possible.
- Old object management removed from Dashboard - Objects are managed in Organisation since the previous release. The old way of managing (add, edit, (de)activate) has therefore been removed from the Dashboard.
- Add operational instructions - It is now possible to add instructions for employees per object. This is a free input field where general information about the object and the agreements made can be entered. You will find this option in the main menu under the new 'Cleaning' module. In the near future, we will move more and more cleaning-related configurations and functionalities here from the Dashboard, with the aim of making it both easier to access and easier to use. More on this soon!
- Planning and assigning services of work tickets - We have realised various functionalities to be able to view, search and assign work to employees. This functionality is under further development and will be released at the end of this year.
- New Audit Planning boards - Audit Planning in Leviy Analytics has been optimised to provide better insight into the progress of the planned audits. For example, based on the current situation, you can see where attention is needed, see which employee performs best or dive into the history to see how many audits have been performed per selected period.
What's improved in App v4001.18?
- Client level less prominent - Although the basic hierarchy in Leviy consists of Clients, Objects and Units, the so-called 'Client level' is a lot less relevant than Objects and Units when it comes to registering (cleaning-related) activities. We have therefore said goodbye to the green Client button in the App. The client screens can still be reached, but from now on from the Objects screen. With fewer buttons and ways of navigating, we aim to make the app easier to use.
- Email to contact person - You can now directly from the Leviy App send an email to your contacts. The e-mail address of a contact person can be accessed on the object screen under the icon. When you click on the email address, your mail app will be instantly opened after which you can immediately start typing the message. Handy if you want to communicate quickly!
- View operational instructions - The operational instructions mentioned above can then be viewed in the App on the object screen under the icon.
- Report issue during Checklist audit - If an observation is made during a Checklist audit for which an issue needs to be reported until now the check had to be abandoned to report an issue, in order to find it again later and continue it. This is now a thing of the past as an issue can be created directly from the Judgement screen in the Checklist. Entered texts and photos are transferred directly to the issue.
- Cleaner Instructions for Services - Services within a work ticket have been expanded with an extra field in which specific instructions for the cleaners can be included.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article