We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and providing you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.50?
- New Issues boards - Issues in Leviy Analytics has been optimised to provide better insight into the current status and history of issues. Based on the current situation, you can now see where attention is needed, which types of issues are most common and what the average response time is. There is also a search function with which you can easily find and combine all data from multiple search terms.
- Cancelled by ...? - On the new Planning boards in Leviy Analytics, it is now possible to see which employee has cancelled an audit. You can use this information to, for example, gain insight into which employees cancel audits unfoundedly.
- Explanation postpone cleaning - If the cleaning cannot be carried out for any reason, it is possible to postpone it to a consecutive day. When postponing the cleaning of a unit, there is now an explanation of how it works. You will also see a list of the units whose cleaning is postponed. With this, we try to make this functionality clear and straightforward for every user.
- Employment end date - Where you could previously only enter an employment end date once, it is now possible to change it at a later time. This way you can easily employ the same employee again when renewing a contract.
- Links Checklist & Forms - In preparation for a major change to the management of Checklists and Forms, linking to clients, objects and units has been removed from the edit pages. The new pages to edit the links are can be found in the submenu of the definition. More about this soon!
- Add object with address - In Organisation you can now also add the address directly when adding an object.
- Audits API expanded - The Audits API has been expanded with planned audits so that this data can be shared with an external system. This API can be used, for example, for BI/reporting purposes.
- Planning work tickets - The last lines of code are being written to enable the planning of work tickets and therefore also the assignment to employees. This allows employees to see which services have been assigned to them and you have insight into who is where and you can easily make changes. Are you interested in our new Work Tickets module? Reach out to us!
Please note: to use this, there must be an integration with an external system in which work tickets can be created.
What's improved in the App v4001.19?
- Colour cleaning statuses - Each cleaning status has its own icon and colour. The colour is now also displayed on the new units overview, when changing the status and in the filter.
- Summary of units per object - From the object screen you can navigate to the units overview to see where regular and/or periodic cleaning activities still need to be carried out. This has been expanded with more information about the number and type of units. A follow-up to this will be showing the progress. More about this soon!
- Unit title always legible - In addition to the object screen, the title is now also displayed in full on the unit screen. Additional unit information, such as in which part of the object the unit is located and the unit number, can be found behind the icon. The unit category is shown below the title so that you immediately have an insight into what type of unit it is.
- App version on loading screen - The installed app version is now also shown on the loading screen, which is visible after logging in. This makes it easier to provide support for problems caused by app versions that are too old because it immediately becomes clear which app version is on the device. In addition, we are also working on improvements to further automate the updating of the app, more about this soon!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article