We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and providing you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in our latest releases.
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.35?
- Plan MKS audits - In addition to DKS and RQMS audits, a planning can now also be made for MKS audits in the Dashboard. The planned audits are visible to the auditors in the App, so that they are well equipped when they have to perform something. No audit can be lost out of sight! Here you can discover what this will look like.
- Unit category required - Previously, units could exist without belonging to a unit category. We've changed this as there's a lot of valuable configuration that can be done on unit category level, such as linking files, setting frequencies for periodic tasks, creating an inventory list, issue configurations and much more. If you want to add units for a new object, you now must first create at least one unit category. Existing units without a category are now automatically linked to a default unit category. So you can get started right away!
- Bulk delete Orphan files - A file that is not linked to active clients, objects or unit categories is placed in Orphan files. This way, after the deactivation of a client or object any remaining files are brought to the attention of Administrators to be removed. To simplify this process, all orphan files can now be deleted in one go.
What's improved in the App v4001.4?
- Filter units by cleaning status, unit category and (building) parts - In the previous release notes, we told you that the units' screen in the App is being renewed to make current and open items more transparent and to support filtering by parts (such as departments, zones, floors). You can now filter on cleaning status, unit category and the parts that are set for the object in the Dashboard. All support multiple selections so you can make any selection needed. Do you want early access to this feature? Become part of our test team!
- Renewed registration screen for recurring tasks - Recently the registration screen of ad hoc and periodic tasks has been renewed. This innovation is now also applied to recurring tasks.
- Housekeeping overview sorted from A-Z - In the Housekeeping screen, you can get an overview of the progress per employee. This overview is now sorted alphabetically by the name of the employee.
- Navigate to the object's address - If the address has been entered in the Dashboard, you can now navigate to the address from the object screen. By clicking on the information block on the object screen, the address becomes visible. By clicking on the address, the apps are presented with which the navigation can be started.
- Audit planning optimised for units - As we are seeing more and more audits being conducted for units and units of different objects that may have similar titles, eg. Room 001, Bed 723, we have optimised the design of the audit planning. If an audit is planned for a unit, the title of the object will also be displayed. Besides this, the distinctive client, object and unit icons are also added to the list items. This way the correct location can be easily found.
What's improved in the API?
- Improved DKS and Checklist endpoints - New API endpoints for easy mass retrieval of DKS audits and Checklists are now available. The existing assessments' API's will be deprecated in a yet-to-be-decided future release. The new endpoints are fast, straightforward and enable retrieval of DKS audits and Checklists on a daily basis making it ideal for common Reporting, BI or Analytics purposes. The endpoints require oAuth2 authentication, which can be set up in Accounts.
Under the hood
- Time & Attendance solution using facial recognition terminals - An integration is being finalised with FaceGo for the renewed Time & Attendance module. Thanks to this integration, employees can register their presence at locations via a facial recognition terminal. The registrations are sent to the Dashboard for further analysis and editing. We still have a few spots available in the test panel. Do you want to try out the new Time & Attendance module? Become part of our test team!
What's going on behind the waves?
- Improvements in information display in the App - To improve usability, we are improving the information display on the client, object and unit screens of the App. The amount of text will be minimised and replaced by icons. More about this soon!
Let us know what you think!
Do you have feedback about the current modules or new developments? We would love to hear from you! Let us know through the link below (1 minute):