We are continuously working on improving your experience with Leviy by fixing issues as fast as possible and providing you with new solutions. Here is an overview of all fixes and improvements you can find in the final release of 2021!
What's improved in the Dashboard v9.40?
- Create object shortcut - Now that customers can be managed in Organization, objects will follow soon. For the bridging period, you can already create an object from Organisation via a shortcut to the Dashboard.
- Edit object shortcut - When you click on an object in Organisation, you will be redirected to 'Edit object' in the Dashboard. Object editing will soon be moved to Organisation, so you can manage all objects in one central place.
- No more waiting times when adding Objects and Units - After adding objects and units, you often had to wait a while. This was especially the case for organisations with many clients, objects, units and/or users. This had to do with redefining the authorisations of all users. In anticipation of further innovations in object management, we have already implemented a thorough improvement in this. The waiting time has now disappeared.
What's improved in the App v4001.9?
- Add room via NFC during DKS audit - A DKS audit can now be carried out a lot faster! When you use NFC tags, you can simply scan the corresponding NFC to start the audit of the room. This saves a lot of manual work and time, so you can focus on what's important. To make use of this functionality, the unit to which the NFC belongs must have a number that corresponds with that of an existing room.
What's going on behind the waves?
- Work Tickets module - Behind the scenes, we are still busy with a new work tickets module. Soon it will be possible to view and process work tickets in the Leviy App through an integration with an external system. In this process, we also realise many reusable or more generic solutions, including a platform for the documentation of the Leviy API and time zone logic.
- Test scenarios development - Leviy provides many functionalities and possibilities to configure things. With the continuous improvements in the product, it takes developers a lot of time to reproduce all of these situations. We have therefore spent the recent period setting up representative test situations in our development environment so that we can be sure that they also continue to function properly and can be used quickly.