As soon as an auditor has completed and saved a DKS audit, the report of this audit will become available in the Dashboard. You can also find the report in the App. In this article, you can read how to consult the report of a DKS.
Choose below wich applies:
View report in the Dashboard
Follow the steps below to view a DKS report in the Dashboard:
1. Navigate to the applicable Object through the toolbar
2. Click on DKS audits
3. Click on the title of the desired DKS to view it
4. Click on Details in the local navigation to view the amount of errors per room or element
5. Click on the title of a room under Errors per room to view the details of the assigned errors
Tip - You can find/view DKS reports by clicking on Clients or My objects in the toolbar, followed by clicking on the desired Client or Object. - Click on Download PDF at the top right to download the PDF of the report.
View report in the App
Follow the steps below to view a DKS report in the App:
1. Click on Objects
2. Lookup the desired Object
3. Click on Audits under results
4. Click in the DKS for which you want to view the result
Tip The elements for which errors have been identified are listed under points for attention. By clicking on the plus behind the row the row will expand and you will see for which room this error has been registered. You can also read the explanation or view the photo for the marked error.