- In this article it is assumed that you have the rights to plan tasks. Don't you have the right rights? Please contact the System Administrator of your organisation.
- In order to plan tasks they must first be configured in the object and unit category. Click here to read more about this.
In Leviy, tasks can be used in three different ways. This article explains the differences between these three possibilities. Now we focus on Recurring Tasks. This allows you to schedule tasks.
Follow the steps below to schedule recurring tasks:
1. Use the search field in the toolbar to navigate to the Object
2. Click on Recurring tasks in the local navigation
3. Click on the Blue button (Plus) at the top right
4. Fill in the details of the task to be planned
a. Choose the Frequency; Once, Weekly or Monthly
- Choose Weekly; then choose the Weekday on which the task should be scheduled and the number of times you want it to recur; Infinite, Number of times or Start/End Date.
- Choose Monthly; then choose the first day on which the task should be scheduled and the number of times you want it to recur; Infinite, Number of times or Start/End Date.
b. Select the Date
c. Fill in the Time
d. Choose the Unit category
e. Select the Units or choose All
f. If applicable, fill in the Cost center
g. Choose the Task
h. If necessary, select the Cleaner which needs to be assigned to this task
i. Fill in a Remark and/or Explanatory Note
j. Click on Save
All the steps have now been completed, you have now scheduled the recurring task.
If you assigned a cleaner to a task, the task will only be visible to this cleaner. If you did not assign a cleaner, the task will be visible to all users who have access to this unit.