Once a checklist has been completed and saved in the App, a report is made available in the Dashboard. You can also find the result in the App. How to consult the results is explained in this article.
View report in the Dashboard
Follow the steps below to view the reports in the Dashboard:
1. Use the menu bar to navigate to the Client, Object or Unit
2. Click on Checklist audits
3. Click on the Title of the desired checklist to view
4. Click on Details in the local navigation to view the number of errors per question. Here you will also find the signature and attendees.
Tip Click on Download PDF at the top right to download a PDF of the report.
View report in the App
Follow the steps below to view the reports in the App:
1. Click on Client, Object or Unit from the home screen
2. Click on Audits under results
3. Click on the Checklist of which you want to see the result
Tip The items that have been answered with the numerical definition that did not have the maximum score are listed under points of attention. By clicking on the plus, the row unfolds and you can read the explanation or view the photo of the point of attention.