Important information This article assumes that you have the rights to configure Checklists. Don't have the right rights? Please contact the System Administrator of your organisation.
When creating a Checklist definition, you have the possibility to add a translation.
Follow the steps below to add a translation.
1. Click on Audits & Forms and then on Checklist definitions in the toolbar
2. Click on the Title of the checklist you want to translate, a page with properties of the checklist will appear.
3. Click on Translations
4. Choose the desired language into which you wish to translate the checklist
5. Choose the section for which you want to add the translation:
a. Checklist definition
e. Mark definitions
6. Click on Add translation to add the translation