Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
Yes, a new healthcare location is getting started with Leviy! This step-by-step plan will help you add this location to Leviy. Follow the steps below to get the location working with Leviy:
- 1. Client, Object & Unit Configuration
- 2. Create groups
- 3. Roles
- 4. Getting started with the modules in Leviy
- 5. Adding users
- Other modules
1. Client, Object & Unit Configuration
The basic configuration in Leviy consists of three levels; Clients, Objects and Units.
1. At client level you add the client name and reference number if any, for example; Medical Centre Group
2. At object level you add the (different) location(s), for example; Medical Centre London & Medical Centre Birmingham.
3. Units are set up at a health care location for rooms and general areas, such as the restaurant. The unit category of a unit you set up as a type of room and the section can be a floor or a department.
In this article you will learn about adding Clients, Objects & Units.
Is it not a client with multiple locations, but one individual client? Then you fill in the same name at Client & Object, for example: Client = Hospital London & Object = Hospital London.
2. Create groups
Using a group, you can specify in Leviy which client, objects and/or units a user is allowed to see. For a holiday park, several groups are set up;
1. All units; With this group you link the relevant client, object and all units.
2. Possibly per department; Can't an employee see all units? Then you can create a group, for example per department. With this group you link the related client & object and select the units of the department.
In this article you will learn about adding groups.
The role of the user determines what rights a user has. For example, a Cleaner has different rights in Leviy than a Manager (Cleaning a room versus walking a check). Often roles are already set up at the start of Leviy. Should you need new or additional roles, you can learn how to manage these roles in this article.
4. Getting started with the modules in Leviy
To get started with Leviy in a hospital, you can work with a lot of modules of Leviy. Below you will find how to set this up per module.
4.1 Set-up Quality
There are several modules (DKS, MKS & RQMS) in Leviy to check the quality on an object. The DKS module is the most used module. Read below how to set up these modules.
Do you need the DKS module? Follow the steps in this article to first activate the module for the relevant customers and objects. Is a new DKS required? Please follow the steps in this article. Do you want to link an existing DKS to this object? Click here!
Tip - Turn on the DKS module for all clients and objects and link the DKS to all objects. If you prefer to create a specific DKS per object type, you can link the different objects per DKS. Please note that you will always have to add new objects manually to the DKS definition as you will have to decide which DKS to use. - Work with an imported room state, so that the audit is always done on the same roomtitles. It is also possible to do a DKS without a room state, but keep in mind that the user must then name the room in the app themselves: WC men versus Toilet men versus Men's toilet. With the use of the room state you save the user time and you can make better analyses. Read how to add a space state in this article.
Is it not the DKS you are working with, but the MKS module? Follow the steps in this article to create a new MKS or link it to this object.
Would you like to make use of the RQMS module? Ask your clientmanager for more information.
The checklist module can be used in a lot of ways in a hospital, think of Hygienechecks, legionella checks, waste checks and HACCP. Follow the steps below to get started with the Checklist module:
1. You will first have to activate the checklist module for the respective object and/or units. In this article you can read how to activate a module.
2. Next you add the checklist. In this article you will learn how to add a new checklist or read here how to link an existing checklist to units.
4.2 Configure Cleaning Statuses
For the daily cleaning of the rooms and beds the Cleaning status module is used. You will first have to activate the Cleaning status module for all units of the respective units. In this article you can read how to activate a module. Furthermore labels can be created. With labels you can indicate, for example, which type of cleaning should be performed. Read in this article how to add labels.
Tip It is possible to set up a status proposal for a checklist. When sending the checklist with points of attentions, Leviy will suggest to change the status of the unit to Dirty or to Done if no points of attention have been identified. Ask your client manager to enable this for the checklist.
4.3 Configure Issues module
You can use the issues module to create a technical defect for a broken lamp in the room, for example. In this article you will learn how to create the different issue types and how to link them to the units of the object. For a hospital, we often create the following types: Calamities, Cleaning, Technical, Bedding/Linen.
Tip It is possible to add preset labels in issue so that, for example, "Lamp Broken" can be clicked when creating a technical issue. Ask your customer manager for more information
4.3 Configure Issues module
- You can use the issues module to create a technical issue about a broken lamp in the cottage or to report a found object. In this article you will learn how to create the different issue types and how to link them to the units of the object. For a holiday park, we often create the following types: Technical, Cleaning, Lost & Found and Inventory (system name inventory).
- The issues module is also used to create inventory issues . When you create the issuetype with the system name inventory, you can use the inventory list. Read in this article how to then add the inventory items and numbers to Leviy.
It is possible to add preset labels in issue so that, for example, "Lamp Broken" can be clicked when creating a technical issue. Ask your customer manager for more information
4.4 Configure Files module
With the Files module you can, for example, instruct the cleaner in the method of cleaning via a video or show the cleaning protocols in a PDF.
In this article you will learn how to add file categories and this article how to add the files.
4.5 Configure Periodical Tasks
In addition to daily cleaning tasks, periodic tasks can also be performed, for example, registering tasks on beds and rolling stock. These activities can be registered in Leviy via the periodical tasks module. This article tells you how to configure periodical tasks.
5. Adding users
The last step before you can get started with Leviy is to register the users. Read how to do that in this article.
Time & Attendance
Is Time & Attendance being used? Follow the steps in this article to activate this module and in this article how to configure Time Registration.
Do you want to enable forms? Follow the steps in this article to link a form to the object or units.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article