Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
Yes, a new client is getting started with Leviy! This step-by-step plan will help you add this location to Leviy. Follow the steps below to get the location working with Leviy:
- 1. Client, Object & Unit Configuration
- 2. Create groups
- 3. Roles
- 4. Getting started with the modules in Leviy
- 5. Adding users
1. Client, Object & Unit Configuration
The basic configuration in Leviy consists of three levels; Clients, Objects and Units.
1. At client level you add the client name and reference number if any, for example; TopBank Group
2. At object level you add the (different) location(s), for example TopBank London & TopBank Birmingham.
3. The units are not mandatory, but are often set up for cleaning as rooms of the location, such as Office 001 & Toilet Ladies, where the unit category is the type of space (office room or sanitary) and the part is the floor or part of the building.
In this article you will learn about adding Clients, Objects & Units.
To use Leviy, Clients & Objects must always be configured.
Is it not a client with multiple locations, but one individual client? Then you fill in the same name at Client & Object, for example: Client = Bank of London & Object = Bank of London.
2. Create groups
Using a group, you can specify in Leviy which customers, objects and/or units a user is allowed to see. For cleaning, two modes of operation are chosen:
1. Group based on a rayon; In this group(s) you link the relevant customers & objects and all units of these objects.
2. Group based on a location; In this group(s) you link the relevant customer & object and all units of this object. This is for employees who are only responsible for this location.
In this article you will learn about adding groups.
The role of the user determines what rights a user has. For example, a Cleaning employee has other responsibilities and thus other rights in Leviy, than a Cluster Manager. Often roles are already set up at the start of Leviy. Should you need new or additional roles, you can read how to manage these roles in this article.
4. Getting started with the modules in Leviy
In order to use the Cleaning solution, you will use at least the following modules: Depending on the wishes of the client, you choose the appropriate module belonging to quality, this is for example the DKS, MKS, RQMS and / or Checklists. In addition, with the Cleaning solution you often use Forms, Cleaning statuses, Issues, Files, Task registrations and Time registrations. Below you will find all the information you need to get started with these modules.
4.1 Set-up Quality
The basic module for cleaning is quality control, which can be run through a DKS, MKS, RQMS and/or a Checklist. Follow the steps below to start up these modules.
Do you need the DKS module? Follow the steps in this article to first activate the module for the relevant customers and objects.Is a new DKS required? Please follow the steps in this article. Do you want to link an existing DKS to this object? Click here!
- Turn on the DKS module for all clients and objects and link the DKS to all objects. If you prefer to create a specific DKS per object type, you can link the different objects per DKS. Please note that you will always have to add new objects manually to the DKS definition as you will have to decide which DKS to use.
- Work with an imported room state, so that the audit is always done on the same roomtitles. It is also possible to do a DKS without a room state, but keep in mind that the user must then name the room in the app themselves: WC men versus Toilet men versus Men's toilet. With the use of the room state you save the user time and you can make better analyses. Read how to add a space state in this article.
Is it not the DKS you are working with, but the MKS module? Follow the steps in this article to create a new MKS or link it to this object.
Would you like to make use of the RQMS module? Ask your clientmanager for more information.
Do you want to get started with the checklists module? Then activate the module for the clients, objects and/or units. In this article you can learn how to activate a module. Next you add the checklist. In this article you will learn how to add a new checklist or read here how to link an existing checklist to units.
4.2 Configure Issues module
You can use the issues module to create a technical defect or a complaint. In this article you will learn how to create the different issue types and how to link them to the units of the object.
It is possible to add preset labels in issue so that, for example, "Lamp Broken" can be clicked when creating a technical issue. Ask your customer manager for more information
4.3 Configure Files module
In Files you can secure all kinds of files, think of; work instruction cards, safety sheets, work programs etc. Read how to add file categories in this article you will learn how to add file categories and this article how to add the files.
Do you want to enable forms? Follow the steps in this article to link a form to the object or units.
4.5 Cleaning Statuses
With cleaning statuses you can plan the daily cleaning of your location. You will first have to activate the Cleaning statuses module for all units of the respective objects. In this article you can read how to activate a module. Furthermore labels can be created. With labels you can indicate, for example, which type of cleaning should be performed. Read in this article how to add labels.
It is possible to set up a status proposal for a checklist. When sending the checklist with points of attentions, Leviy will suggest to change the status of the unit to Dirty or to Done if no points of attention have been identified. Ask your client manager to enable this for the checklist.
4.6 Configure Periodical Tasks
Through the tasks module it is possible for the cleaner to register the tasks performed.
Read all about our task module here.
4.7 Time & Attendance
Time Registration allows an employee to check in and out on an object or unit. Follow the steps in this article to activate this module and in this article how to configure Time Registration.
5. Adding users
The last step before you can get started with Leviy is to register the users. Read how to do that in this article.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article