Important information - Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types. - Before creating a QR code, a unit must be created. - A QR code can only be linked to a unit, not to a client or object.
Employees can register their attendance with the App by means of a QR code.
Follow the steps below to create a QR code:
1. Use the search field in the toolbar to navigate to the required unit
2. Click on Editat the top right
3. For 'QR code' fill in a (randomly unique) piece of text
4. Click on Save
5. Go to this site and choose Free text
6. Fill in exactly the same text as you did in step 3
7. The QR code is generated
8. Click Save to save the code
Take note The unique text that you fill in for 'QR code' should exactly match the name of the QR code in the generator. This is the only way the QR code works.
Tip It is also possible to register time and attendance with an NFC tag. If you would like to work with an NFC tag, please contact us and we will be happy to help you!