Important information To add file categories you need to have the user type Administrator.
By placing files in Leviy, all users always have the necessary files at hand. Before a file can be added it is important that you create file categories. To do this, follow the steps below:
A file category allows you to group files. Per file category you can indicate whether the category may be available for clients, objects and/or unit categories, also known as the scope. Furthermore, you can set per category which user type(s) may view or manage the files:
- View - These user types may only view the files of the file category.
- Manage - These user types may view, add, edit and delete the files of the file category.
Follow the steps below to add a file category:
1. Navigate to Files via the App switcher
2. Go to Settings in the menu on the left
The page with (all pre-existing) file categories is now visible.
3. Clik on the Blue button (Plus)at the top right to add a new category
4. Enter the details of the new file category
a. Enter the Title for the new file category
b. Choose the Scope to set where the file category may be shown
c. Select the user types that are only allowed to View the files of this category
d. Select the user types that are allowed to Manage the files of this category
e. Click on Add to add the file category