Important information - Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types. - Before you can add files, a file category needs to have been created.
When you have added a file in Leviy, it is of course possible that a new client, object or unit is later added to which the same file must be linked. To edit the links of an existing file, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Files via the App switcher
2. Click on the concerning File category
3. Click on the file you want to link
4. Click on Menu
5. Click on Edit links
6. Click on Clients to link clients, Objects to link objects or on Unit categories to link unit categories
7. Use the search bar to find the desired clients, objects or unit categories
8. Click on the Search result to select it
9. Click on Save
Take note - If you want to link a file to all objects of a client, you can do this by searching and selecting the client under the objects tab. However, it is a selection aid, this means that when new objects are added for the same client, they are not automatically linked to the file.
- The option all clients / all objects / all unit categories is only avalaible for users with the user type Administrator.