Important information Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
In this article, we explain how to plan, view, filter and start audits in the App. To learn more, please click on the subject you would like to know more about:
1. Click on Client, Object or Unit from the home screen
2. Click on the button Plan activity under Actions
3. Fill in the following information:
a. For Type Audit, enter the type of audit
b. For Description, you can add a note
c. For Deadline, enter the number of days for which the audit may start
d. Enter the Start date
e. Select if it can be scheduled for the Whole day if not, choose a time.
4. Click on Saveto save the audit
5. Click Yes to confirm
Open and upcoming audits
On the home screen and the client, object and unit screens in the App you can find open audits.
1. Swipe to see the different audits
2. Do you want to see all Audits? Click on the button View all
3. Choose one of the tabs to see the specific audits:
a. At To Do you will find all audits scheduled for this moment
b. At Upcoming, future audits are shown
1. Click on All form the home screen
3. Choose one of the following options to filter:
a. Filtering by Client will show all audits for this client and underlying entities
To reset the filters go to Filter and click on Reset.
An audit can be started in the App from the home screen or the specific client, object or unit screen.
1. Swipe to see the open audits
2. Click on the audit you want to conduct
3. Click on Start. The open audit will be started.
It may happen that an audit cannot be started. For example, if a building is closed. It is important to specify why this audit can not be completed. First, follow step 1 and step 2 as mentioned above.
Then follow the step below:
4. Click on Cancel audit
5. Specify the reason why the audit cannot be started
6. Click on Cancel audit
Tip By closing the audit in this way, this also becomes visible in the Dashboard. The audit is cancelled with the corresponding reason.