Important information Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
A group defines which clients, objects and/or units the users have access to. It is a name for the collection of clients, objects and/or units. The steps below explain how to create a group and link it to the right clients, objects and/or units:
1. Navigate to Organisation in the Dashboard via the App Switcher
2. Navigate to Control in the menu bar and choose Groups
3. Click on the title of the group.
4 Click on Link clients, Link objects, Link units
5. A. All
- Select All clients to link all clients at once
- Select All objects of the clients that are linked to this group to link all objects of linked customers at once
- Select All units of the objects linked to this group to link all units of linked objects at once
B. Link individual clients, objects or units
- Choose Link individual clients to link a select number of clients
- Choose Link individual objects to link a select number of objects
- Choose Link individual units to link a select number of units
6. Click Save
Take note When you choose the first option (All), new clients, objects and units are directly linked to this group when they are created in Leviy. If you choose the second option, this does not happen.