It is our mission to improve your day at work. To achieve this, we are constantly working on new developments so that you can work more efficiently, but above all have fun!
Below you will find an overview of all improvements that can be found in the latest releases of the 24th of January 2023. Do you have feedback or wishes? Let us know here and maybe we will soon translate your feedback into a nice improvement!
- Analytics in main menu - The Analytics module can now always be reached from the main menu. This way you can reach your analyses from the Dashboard with one click.
- New: planning work ticket services - The time has come! You can now plan the services of work tickets and assign them to employees. This allows employees to see which services have been assigned to them, you have insight into who is where and you can easily make changes. Are you interested in our new Work Tickets module? Reach out to us!
Please note: to use this, there must be an external system in which work tickets are created.
- Automations cleaning statuses - It is now possible to set a time per object when cleaning statuses should be converted or reset. This can be set in the Cleaning module.
- Submenus visible more often - Some pages in the Dashboard contain a submenu. On smaller screens, these are collapsed to give space to the most important information. However, we discovered that these also remained collapsed on somewhat larger screens, where it was valuable to expand them. We have slightly reduced the limit on which the submenus are displayed so that they appear earlier on screens of various resolutions.
- Removed job descriptions - Since we moved all the logic from the job descriptions to user types, we've also permanently removed them where they were still displayed or could be entered.
- Filters units more user-friendly - The filters on the new units overview have been updated. Instead of all filters in one, a screen now pops up per filter with the options. This makes it a lot more user-friendly because you can search by parts or unit categories and see which filters are active at all times.
- Filter by labels - Units can now also be filtered by labels. This way you can easily find all units that have a certain label!
- Issues more insightful - On the new units overview you can now see for which units there are open issues. This way you can not only monitor the progress of the cleaning, but you also have immediate insight into where action is still required in other areas.
- Scheduled time services - In addition to the date, the time at which services of work tickets are scheduled is now also displayed. On the tasks overview, these are shown in order of planned date and time, so that employees can easily see what they have to do per day.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article