It is our mission to improve your day at work. To achieve this, we are constantly working on new developments so that you can work more efficiently, but above all have fun!
Below you will find an overview of all improvements that can be found in the latest releases of the 28th of February 2023. Do you have feedback or wishes? Let us know here and maybe we will soon translate your feedback into a nice improvement!
- Close date and time of issues - The overview page of an issue now also shows the date and time it was closed.
- The end of the Housekeeping module - We started this year by dismantling and removing all functionalities of the Housekeeping module. This choice was based on the innovations that we want to make regarding the registration of daily cleaning activities where this module caused too many dependencies. In addition, there were only a small number of customers who still used this module for this matter. This change ensures that we can take great steps with focus to take both the management and the execution of daily cleaning activities to a higher level!
- Employees in two tabs - In Organisation, employees are divided into two overviews, 'Employed' and 'Not employed'. This gives a better overview and makes management a lot easier!
- API documentation - We have restructured some parts of the API documentation. Extensive documentation on Authentication has also been added. In this article, you will find links to all API options.
- Cleaning Statuses API - We have launched a new API for changing cleaning statuses. This allows you to realise an integration yourself with, for example, a reservation system, smart sensors, an EPD, and the like.
- Maintenance - We have done maintenance on numerous components of our backend during this period. These changes ensure that you can work safely, undisturbed and at all times with Leviy and that we can continue to add new improvements.
- Improved overview per cleaner - When you group the units per assigned cleaner on the new units overview, you can now see an overview of cleaning statuses per employee at a glance. In addition, the styling of the overviews per employee has been improved, so that they are easier to distinguish and the contrast between content and the background has been increased, which ensures better readability of the labels, among other things.
- Easily register multiple tasks - From the overview of a unit it is possible to register ad-hoc tasks. Because more and more work with tasks, the number of task definitions per unit has often also increased. We have therefore redesigned the task registration pop-up and provided it with a new view that better supports working with multiple tasks.
- Smoother status change - Changing a cleaning status feels a lot smoother. Why? The changes are handled immediately without the need for synchronising.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article