Fast communication and keeping everyone informed within your organisation appears to be essential in these hectic times. That is why we have worked hard on a fast user-friendly solution to help you communicate with / inform your employees, with short messages.
You can send messages from the Dashboard directly to the phones of your employees. When employees have set notifications from Leviy in their internet browser, they will also receive the notification. In the Dashboard, you will find the message function at the top of the menu bar under the App switcher, through which short informative messages can be shared with the workfloor. You will only see this is you have the role Administrator or Backoffice Employee. By clicking on this icon you will navigate to a page with an explanation of the new functionality and a number of fields that can be filled in.
1. Title: Here you can enter a short title of the message.
2. Message: Here you can enter a message up to 140 characters.
3. Roles: here you can indicate which roles within the organisation should receive the message. All employees with this role will see the message.
4. Groups: here you can indicate which groups within the organisation should receive the message. All employees who have access to this group will see the message.
5. By clicking on “Send” the message will be sent to the selected group of employees. After sending, a push notification will appear on the phones of the addressed employees. Note: a push notification is visible on the lock screen of the phone AND also in the message center of the phone. Sent messages can also be read on the notification screen, which you can find under the bell icon in the toolbar of the Leviy app.
- If you want to receive the push notifications from Leviy you have to configure this in the settings of the phone and / or the internet browser
- You must either choose to send a message to Roles or to Groups. It cannot do both!